History of EMAUS.
Foundation and Legislation
Founded in May 1979. Entered in the National Register of Associations and Provincial Associations, numbered 31,437 and 887, respectively. Public Utility declared in August 1980.
To welcome and support to young and old in distress. Develop activities that contribute to the Education and Training for youth and adults. Performing Activities for Development Cooperation.
· Children and Youth
· Third Age
· Family - counseling and family mediation -
· Family - family-meeting point
· Women at social risk
· Training and Occupational -no-formal and Continuing Education
· Social integration programs for youth and adult occupational
· European Youth Exchange Program and Volunteer
· European Programs exchange and mobility of professionals in social action - European Network of Associations.
Social trajectory since 1979
Between 1979 and 1989, implementation of community social services.
Opening of the first shelters for minors: Home The Brothers and El Verdader Home.
The whole story >>
[03-12-2014] Excursiones. Hoya del Rio. 2014
[11-09-2013] OPEN HOUSE STUDIO IN PATCHWORK
[03-06-2013] X Anniversary Les Boqueres
[10-01-2013] The generosity of many Brings Joy to shelters to Emaus.
[10-10-2012] Emaus Benefit Concert
[08-08-2012] Keira & Emaus Solidarity Day
[30-07-2012] AQUAGYM: A gym that binds
[25-07-2012] Outreach project "LEONARDO PARTNERSHIP"
[04-07-2012] Project Development Guide Custom Accompaniment
[19-06-2012] It celebrates the INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE PATCHWORK, In Altea to benefit of EMAUS
View all >>